TAKE NOTHING BUT PICTURES;
KILL NOTHING BUT TIME,
LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS
I am Romain Grisius, born in Luxembourg.
My passion is Wildlife Photography.
One of my pictures got " Highly Commended " at the world famous
" BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year " Contest in London
I travelled thousands of miles to some of the remotest wilderness regions on earth to capture the magnificence of the natural world with my camera.
- In the Virunga mountains in Rwanda, I photographed one of the rarest mammal on earth, the mountain gorilla.
- Close to the South African coast, I looked into the jaws of the Great White Shark and has documented its hunting behaviour.
- In the Mahale mountains in Tanzania, I photographed one of the last wild groups of chimpanzees.
- In India I have come face to face with the mighty Bengal tiger, the most royal of all big cats.
- In Brazil's Pantanal, I met the ghost of the jungle, the jaguar.
With my photographs, I pay hommage to the truly wild.
Simultaneously riminding us all of our custodianship of the Earth and the urgency to preserve its creatures.